insert subtitle heading
Forbes Bros has constructed thousands of kilometers of transmission power lines including 500 kV HVDC lines in all sorts of terrain from rugged mountain and forest construction in British Columbia and Newfoundland, to swamp and muskeg in Northern Manitoba, we have the experience and capability to complete the most challenging projects.
A “one-stop shop”, Forbes Bros:
- Has full EPC capabilities for any size project.
- Extensive fleet and large skilled workforce gives ability to surge up construction force to meet tight timelines
- Clearing and Access experience in the most remote and rugged geography.
- Civil Construction Capabilities including direct embed and caisson foundations, driven piles, screw pile foundations, grillage foundations and rock anchors.
- Assembly and Erection of all structure types including wood poles, steel monopoles and H-frames and large lattice towers (guyed and self supporting) including helicopter erection.
- Conductor stringing for all conductor types including four bundle 1590 kcmil conductor, OPGW fibre and shield wire.
- Site reclamation
- Testing and Commissioning