Utility Line Locator
||Surrey, The lower Mainland
||Jul 30, 2019
FB Bullet is interested in meeting energetic individuals who want to be a part of the underground utility sector. Where we are committed to growing and developing our teams, and leveraging our greatest resource to do so – our people. FB Bullet has a new expansion opportunity in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, and are focused on attracting the highest caliber people. We are looking for individuals that align with our values so that we may set a new standard in this market and ensure that we are the contractor of choice long into the future.
Don’t miss your opportunity to become a part of the growing FB Bullet Family!
||The day to day responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Conduct Utility locates as required
- Preparing and completing required field and operations paperwork
- Communicate with co-workers for prep work and project coordination
- Regularly perform Health & Safety inspection of equipment and tools
- Adhere to FB Bullets Health & Safety practices
- Managing and maintaining field equipment and clientele relationships
- Perform other tasks related to this function as assigned
- Analyze data regarding excavation locations, bore paths, construction prints and plans to determine actual lines of requested utilities
- Operate various electronic devices
- Mark utility lines using spray paint or colored flags
- Prepares various reports and documentation verifying marked utilities
|Requirements and Qualifications
||As the successful, candidate you will have:
This position is field based and requires candidates to:
- English proficiency with the ability to read, comprehend, and execute written work plans
- Strong communication skills and able to take direction
- Able to work in a team to efficiently and effectively complete jobs within deadlines
- Must be flexible in hours worked, traveling, and working in adverse weather conditions away from home
- Valid Class 5 license with own vehicle to get to and from work.
- At least 3 years of work experience in similar
- Line Locating Certificate
- Have and maintain a valid driver's license and acceptable driver's
- Complete Supervisory Ground Disturbance II
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol
- Complete CSTS 09
- PSSP training is an asset
|Remuneration and Benefits
||FB Bullet offers an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive wage, comprehensive benefit plan, rewarding pension program and a lucrative employee referral program. FB Bullet has an open and team oriented culture that focuses on communication, innovation and respect in the workplace!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the requirements noted and who earn an invitation to interview will be contacted.