To support operational growth Forbes Bros Ltd. (FBL) is currently recruiting a QA/QC Coordinator for our team!
Working under the general supervision of the QA/QC Manager and Project Manager (PM), the QA/QC Coordinator will work in conjunction with multiple departments to coordinate the activities required to meet the quality standards of Forbes Bros. Ltd.; ensuring products meet both external and internal requirements, including legal compliance and customer expectations.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Inspect production material as assigned for defects.
- Report defects to the appropriate manager.
- Perform internal QA audits that are compliant with corporate policies, practices, and procedures.
- Assist with the maintenance of QA monitoring programs, including audits, controls, and other qualifiers.
- Support continuous improvement by integrating quality control tools (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, etc.) into processes.
- Comply with Company QA programs for monitoring supplier quality, including audits, controls, and other qualifiers.
- Promote and advocate quality achievement and performance improvement across the organization.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with local, national, and international standards and legislation.
- Create and maintain QA control documentation.
- Post-Secondary diploma or degree in an appropriate field, or 2 years relevant quality management or industry training
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Highly motivated and self-directed, capable of multi-tasking, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to create and review technical documentation, including project plans, test procedures, and design documents
- Able to develop, review, and maintain metrics and quality audits
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to establish strong working relationships
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Drive for quality and continuous improvement
- Willingness to learn and undertake new challenges
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
This position requires candidates to:
- Have and maintain a valid driver's license and acceptable driver's abstract
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Travel and work overtime as required
Forbes Bros Ltd. offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package, and a rewarding employee pension plan!
Forbes Bros Ltd. (FBL) is an equal opportunity employer committed to best practice recruiting and hiring, to promote gender equity and workplace diversity. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the requirements noted and who earn an invitation to interview will be contacted.