Civil Foreman / Supervisor
||Surrey, The lower Mainland
||May 17, 2019
||Welcome to the NEW STANDARD in Employers. With over 40 year’s of combined experience, FB Bullet is a company you can rely on for any project within the utility sector. Our alignment with like-minded companies provides us the expertise, equipment, and resources to deliver safe, reliable, and efficient solutions to our clients every time.
FB Bullet is interested in meeting energetic individuals who want to be a part of the underground utility sector. Where we are committed to growing and developing our teams, and leveraging our greatest resource to do so – our people. FB Bullet has a new expansion opportunity in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, and are focused on attracting the highest caliber people. We are looking for individuals that align with our values so that we may set a new standard in this market and ensure that we are the contractor of choice long into the future.
Don’t miss your opportunity to become a part of the growing FB Bullet Family!
||The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Working from blueprints to layout and execute all types of excavations;
- Supervising the grading, bedding, and backfilling of all types of excavations;
- Proper assessment of material requirements
- Conducting site checks prior to construction;
- Assisting with the preparing of planning and scheduling of crews and/or subcontractors as per the master schedule;
- Performance management of workers
- Enforcing all Safety requirements
|Requirements and Qualifications
||As the successful candidate, you will have:
This position requires candidates to:
- Valid Class 5 Drivers license. Class 3 or 1 considered an asset.
- 5 to 10 years experience in utility civil construction experience in electrical, low pressure gas, communications, and deep services.
- Knowledge and understanding of safe work practices as they pertain to utility and municipal based civil construction.
- Able to read and understand IFC and blueprint engineered drawings.
- 3 years civil construction experience in a leadership role.
- Experience supervising a small crew on civil projects.
- Able to operate all types of heavy equipment in a safe and productive manner.
- Supervisory ground disturbance.
- Demonstrated Project Management skills
- Confined space training
- First Aid
- Have and maintain a valid driver's license and acceptable driver's abstract.
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Travel and work overtime as required
|Remuneration and Benefits
||FB Bullet offers an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive wage, comprehensive benefit plan, rewarding pension program and a lucrative employee referral program. FB Bullet has an open and team oriented culture that focuses on communication, innovation and respect in the workplace!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the requirements noted and who earn an invitation to interview will be contacted.