||Nov 5, 2019
||To support operational growth and our Telecommunications Projects, Forbes Bros Ltd. (FBL) is currently recruiting experienced Aerial Technicians (Tower Riggers) for our team!
Working under the general supervision of the Crew Lead, Aerial Technicians (Tower Riggers) are responsible for the construction and installation of communication towers.
The day to day responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Erect telecommunications tower components using cables, ropes, pulleys & other equipment
- Installation of cables, antennas, microwave dishes and other communications equipment
- Climb and work aloft existing towers up to 300-400FT
- Removal and/or installation of telecommunications mounting structures, equipment, antennas, tx-lines, cables and associated hardware
- Inspect telecommunication lines, locate faults and analyze and record test results
- Network and site upgrade work, maintenance, emergency callouts and troubleshooting
- Work safely and productively in a team environment producing a high quality of workmanship
This position is field based and requires candidates to:
- Demonstrate strong adherence to safety procedures
- Strong communication skills and able to take direction
- Able to work in a team to efficiently and effectively complete jobs within deadlines
- Must be flexible in hours worked, traveling, and working in adverse weather conditions
- Working knowledge of safety standards and regulations
- Able to work at heights
- Heavy lifting, good stamina, manual dexterity and proficient use of tools and equipment
- Maintain a professional working attitude with co-workers, management and clients
Forbes Bros Ltd. (FBL) offers an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, comprehensive benefit plan and a rewarding pension program. Forbes Bros Ltd. (FBL) has an open and team oriented culture that focuses on communication, innovation and respect in the workplace!
How to apply: Please apply online through our website quoting Aerial Technician within the subject line of your resume.
Forbes Bros Ltd. (FBL) is an equal opportunity employer committed to best practice recruiting and hiring, to promote gender equity and workplace diversity. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the requirements noted and who earn an invitation to interview will be contacted.
- Have and maintain a valid driver's license and acceptable driver's abstract.
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.