Since 1976, Forbes Bros has completed electrical infrastructure projects across Western Canada, Ontario, Northwest Territories, Yukon, Russia and South America.
Forbes Bros has extensive experience in completing power transmission projects for clients such as SaskPower, ATCO, Fortis Alberta, Suncor, Epcor, Enmax, Canadian Natural Resources Ltd. SNC Lavalin-ATP Inc., Dow Chemical, Yukon Energy and Manitoba Hydro as well as numerous other energy producing firms.
Forbes Bros regularly performs the following type of work:
- Overhead and underground distribution construction
- Overhead transmission construction
- Design, procurement and construction of overhead and underground distribution systems
- Design, procurement and construction of overhead transmission projects
- Design, procurement and construction of substation projects
With our extensive fleet of conventional rubber tired and specialty all-terrain utility construction equipment and a sizable work force of highly skilled employees, we are able to handle any project up to 500kV.